Monday, February 19, 2018
Home » NEWS » 19 year-old student of St. Augustine SHS electrocuted to death
How This 3-Year Old Girl Died Brought Tears To My Eyes
Little Tiffany Antwiwaa died at the Pramso Saint Michael Catholic Hospital

19 year-old student of St. Augustine SHS electrocuted to death

A 19 year old student ofSaint Augustine S.H.Sin Bogoso in Western Region,Patricia Dedehas been electrocuted andlost her life in a painful way this morning at Bebiawu, a suburb of Bogoso.
Chief Inspector Berko, who was on call at the scene of the incident narrated the morbid story that led to the death on Saturday (26.09-2015) at 9:20AM.”She was electrocuted when she was trying to iron [press] her clothing”, the inspector said. Going into details, OfficerBerko revealed that there was a water heater already plugged into the electrical socket that the deceased had wanted to utilize for her electric iron.”As she tried to remove the heater, her hand touched an exposed wire which then led to her electrocution and subsequent death”, Inspector Berko added.”She was electrocuted when she was trying to iron [press] her clothing”, the inspector said.One of the tenants in the house explained that they were in front of house when they heard Patricia screaming from her room for help and when they rushed to the scene, they realised they were too late as they saw her [Patricia] laying down unconscious with the plugged water heater on top ofher.

Trending:   Robin Williams Illuminati Rumors Arise After ‘Family Guy’ Suicide Episode

Comments

comments

About Albert Asenso

I am an Article writer,Promoter Publicist & Dj. I love listening to music & playing of Games.I have high sense of humor

Check Also

Kenyan’s Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23 Years

Kenyan’s Oldest Prostitute Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23 Years

A 49-year-old city sex worker has decided to retire from the trade. Sarah Mutero pulled …

Leave a Reply